Have you seen Dr. Theodore A Belanger?

Neck surgery

He explained everything he would do and what I could expect from my surgery. It came out like he said. It gave me my life back. Nothing but good things to say about him and his staff.

I came to America to see if Dr. Belanger could help with my back. He changed my life. For the first time in 8 years I can stand straight and tall. He has changed my life.

Excellent Surgeon

After years of suffering and seeing various doctors I finally was referred to Texas Back Institute. My back pain had gotten to the point of having nerve pain going down my lower back, buttocks and down left leg to ankle. Horrific pain! Dr. Ted Belanger performed surgery on my back. I have felt like a new person since my surgery. I was so impressed with him when I first met him I knew he could help me. He performed a Laminectomy L4-L5 and Fusion L4-S1. I am so thankful for Dr. Belanger!

The best Doctor

I had severe pain in my neck and shoulder and had surgery to correct this and I'm completely pain free! Thanks Dr. Belanger!!

Great Surgeon, Great Communicator

I suffered from sciaticia for six months. After all othe avenues were exhausted, Dr. Belanger performed out patient surgery on my back and the results were great. But most important is that Dr Belanger spend time with me explaining all options and answered every question. My wife and I had decided that if he recommended surgery, we would get a second opinion but, we were so impressed with him that we did not even consider a second opinion. He is an excellent surgeon with an outstanding group of assistants. The results were great and I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Very pleased with this surgeon

I have had back problems for over 12 years. Dr. Belanger was recommended to me by another orthopedist. After x-rays and MRI's Dr. Belanger initially recommended rehab and spinal injections before considering surgery. I tried these options but they did not work. So, I told him that I wanted to pursue surgery. Dr. Belanger was straight forward and honest about surgery. He stated the risks, & the percentages of possible success and/ or failure of relieving my pain. He patiently answered all of my questions and explained to my understanding what the surgery would entail. I was pleased with his responses to my concerns and was impressed with his self-confidence in his ability to help me. He fused L-3 & 4, and L-4 & 5 with screws and rods and stabilized a fracture in one of the vertebrae, and cleaned out the arthritis in my spine. At this time I feel the surgery was successful and I highly recommend Dr. Belanger for his professionalism, surgical skills, bedside manner, honesty and frankness about the surgical procedure.

My husband had undergone a neck surgery by another surgeon and had some pretty serious complications. For over 3 years he suffered without any help in sight. We finally found Dr Belanger and he sat down and listened to his complaints. He REALLY listened and felt he knew what was wrong. He took the time to discuss the case with his colleagues to ensure he covered all options before a plan was set. My husbands situation was rare but Dr Belanger was still willing to help us. We went through more testing and then it was decided to go ahead with a surgery that could possibly help. Of course there are no guarantees but we really needed to do something or I was sure my husband would have died. As of now, my husband is doing GREAT and is getting back the quality of life he so desperately wanted. If you have a serious problem and need someone who will help you find a way to get help, then I can't recommend Dr Belanger enough!!!

I went to Dr. Belanger because two close friends had wonderful experiences with him. I have to say, I was very impressed with the way he explained my problem to me. He tried everything before he recommended surgery. Unfortunately surgery was required, but the recovery was easy and I couldn't be happier! I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation!

Best doctor I've seen. He was the first to explain my problem in plain language and I left very reassured. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Theodore A Belanger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.

Dr. Theodore A Belanger Is this you?