Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore V Benderev MD
Dr. Theodore V Benderev has 2 locations
Dr. Theodore V Benderev has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Theodore V Benderev has the following 10 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Theodore V Benderev is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Easier than you’d think
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodore V Benderev - Posted on April 21st, 2019
Dr. Benderev and team are great. I had the procedure done in Orange County less than a week ago and everything has been fine so far. The actual procedure was very easy and Dr. Benderev does and excellent job of talking you through what he is doing while engaging with you in the conversation so that you can overcome the inherent unfamiliarity and anxiousness. Soreness afterwards was super minimal and the overall process was very smooth and easy to understand.
best vasectomy surgeon in the region
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodore V Benderev - Posted on January 30th, 2019
Easy going experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodore V Benderev - Posted on January 15th, 2019
From consultation to post "op" Dr Benderev was the consumate professional in every sense of the word. He explained the process fully and kept me at ease from start to finish. Was recommended to him from a co-worker and I will certainly pay it forward and recommend him to anyone in need of the same service.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodore V Benderev - Posted on December 12th, 2014
Dr B performed my vasectomy 10 yrs ago and that went well. Unfortunately since returning to his office I have not had good experiences. First for what looks to be an extra sac on my scrotum, he said it was fine and gave me no options, second I inquired about HRT and again he declined to even look at my low T test results or gave me any options. I therefore would not recommend him and will not go back.
Overall Experience with Dr. Benderev
Self-verified patient of Dr. Theodore V Benderev - Posted on May 6th, 2012
My overall experience with Dr. Benderev was really really good, I've actually told friends about him and even talked about him a bit on Facebook. I was very nerveus at first, but he and his staff made it very easy and made me feel comfortable. I gotta say that I'm glad I found him because I'll be going to him from now on.
40 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Theodore V Benderev Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
More about Dr. Theodore V Benderev
My primary focus is individualized, comprehensive, state-of-the art care designed to help patients meet their own goals. I specialized in the treatment of incontinence, pelvic prolapse disorders, and male and female urology. I also perform a No-Needle No- scalpel vasectomy and vasectomy reversals. For more information, please visit: www.vasectomydocs.com and also www.urology-gynecology.com
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore V Benderev, MD - Urology in Corona, CA, in this video.
Dr. Theodore V Benderev is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.