Highly Dissatisfied

best vasectomy surgeon in the region

from my first appointment, to my surgery, to follow-up care, i was very impressed by the professionalism and vibe of Dr. benderev and his staff. nearly painless procedure and very quick - Dr. B is clearly the expert in his field.

Easy going experience

From consultation to post "op" Dr Benderev was the consumate professional in every sense of the word. He explained the process fully and kept me at ease from start to finish. Was recommended to him from a co-worker and I will certainly pay it forward and recommend him to anyone in need of the same service.

Dissapointed

Dr B performed my vasectomy 10 yrs ago and that went well. Unfortunately since returning to his office I have not had good experiences. First for what looks to be an extra sac on my scrotum, he said it was fine and gave me no options, second I inquired about HRT and again he declined to even look at my low T test results or gave me any options. I therefore would not recommend him and will not go back.

Overall Experience with Dr. Benderev

My overall experience with Dr. Benderev was really really good, I've actually told friends about him and even talked about him a bit on Facebook. I was very nerveus at first, but he and his staff made it very easy and made me feel comfortable. I gotta say that I'm glad I found him because I'll be going to him from now on.

Put me at ease...

Like most men, I was VERY nervous about having a vasectomy. I dreaded the procedure for months. I met with Dr. Benderev for a pre-surgery appointment and he provided me with a lot of good information. The surgery itself was actually much less traumatic as I expected. The needle-free method he uses numbed the entire region and the scalpel-free approach put my mind at ease. He has fantastic bedside manner--talking to me the whole time and helping get my mind from what was happening. I would highly recommend Dr. Benderev to others (and have!).

Chronic Post Vasectomy Pain - Ineffective treatment

It has been a year. He ignored my complaints of pain only prescribing Ibuprofen for the first nine months following surgery. He has not taken seriously my concerns. He refuses to take responsibility for helping me return to normal. I would not recommend Dr. Benderev or a vasectomy. Don't fix what isn't broken.

Dr. Theodore V Benderev is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.