Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Coutsoftides is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital Affiliated Physicians, St. Joseph Heritage Medical Group and Children's Hospital of Orange County. Dr. Coutsoftides has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.