Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore R Cubbison has the following 1 specialty
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Cubbison is not just your doctor, in many instances, he's your friend and confidante. He has been my and my wife's doctor for over 30years. He never once has rushed me out of the patient room. He asks many questions regarding your current problems and always follows up on past problems. He is VERY concerned about your health and does what he has to, to correct the problem. I wouldn't change for any reason. I just feel that he has to slow down and enjoy his life. His office staff is top notch and go out of their way to accommodate your needs and filling out your paperwork. Always pleasant and smiling. They're great girls and Stephanie has been with him for years and treats him like a father figure. All the girls do likewise. They are a great bunch, for sure.
Dr. Cubbison is a lovely doctor , he is easy to talk to ,he is caring,understanding and shows concern for his patients. He is excellent at getting to the bottom of problems immediately makes referrals quickly and his staff are wonderful and very helpful. I would not change to another doctor for nothing.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1978
St Elizabeth Health Center
Dr. Theodore R Cubbison accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMatthew Carl Mueller Do, 102 Westchester Dr, Youngstown, OH
Dr. Theodore R Cubbison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Youngstown, OH.