Dr. Theodore C Docu Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Theodore C Docu?

sercice and professionalism -beyond zero,

The worst office ever!!! Do u is good at the beginning but after you become his patient-FORGET ABOUT IT!!!! No follow up calls nothing! You won't see him ever!!!! He never returns calls even after you leav 10 massages... Disgusting! Very irresponsible doctor!! I don't recommend him to anyone!!!! 0 professionalism! He also has another doctor Carlini-he's even worse- he is inattentive and irresponsible! Ugh!! Have been with me over 2 years and things has changed..... Don't go to them!

Bus Operator

The First Doctor that actually Care for Me! He was able to find the Cause of an ailment I had. He very caring, Professional and Knowledgeable. I highly recommend Him to any One

Doctor is ok, receptionist horrible

The current receptionist at this place is actually why I decided to find a new primary care doctor. The last time I was there to get a copy of my invoice she criticized me for my choice of insurance ("obamacare") and chided me like a child when I didn't want to pay on the spot. For one, she couldn't actually print the invoice (she just wrote a sum on the a scrap piece of paper and expected me to pony up), the sum was twice as much as the original invoice mailed to my house (that I had misplaced), and the balance wasn't due yet. I told her I would prefer to take the invoice home, look it over and mail in my payment, and she accused me in front of the entire waiting room of shirking my "financial responsibilities." It felt like we were having two different conversations. Found a new doctor with a courteous and helpful staff.

vey good medical team

OPINION

DR. DOCU HAS BEEN TAKING CARE OF MY WIFE AND I FOR OVER 10 YRS. HE IS A GOOD DR. AND VERY EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH. WE RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE SEARCHING FOR A GOOD PRIMARY MD.