Dr. Theodore Eisenstat Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Eisenstat?

The most damaging humiliating fabricated medical report anyone can receive . he wrote a fictitious malicious degrading . I was absolutely appalled and physically nauseated when I read a medical report he wrote totally out of spite and vengeance . . I only met with him for about no more then 5 minutes . But using his authority and dare i challenged it I fully paid the consequences . I hope he didn't this to anyone else . and repents before he dies . .It was the most disturbing thing I couldn't even imagine , And only by my faith i'm forced to forgive him quite difficult

My appointment was not even to be with him. But I ended up with him. I have a colostomy.. Not done at RWJ. I asked him to check rectal stump, as well as stoma. He did a half baked "exam.". Could have cared less. He should retire, and go sit in a corner. Beware!!!!!

Complacent arrogant rude unorthodox ruined my life with his lax negligence

Avoid

I had surgery done some years back and have been told I am now "anatomically abnormal"....am incontinent and always have a smelly discharge....he was late in the OR and I feel an intern, not him, performed the surgery....it has changed my life completely and I wish I had gone somewhere else, anywhere else.

Dr Eisenstat has many years of experience and it shows. he diagnosed and resolved my problem quickly and kindly.

Excellent Doctor

I was concerned about having a colonoscopy but knew Dr. Eisenstat was ranked among the top 100 doctors. Hisprofessional, kind and approachable manner made the wholeprocedure simple and uneventful. Seeing him on a few occasions since then, he is always respectful and willing to answer questions. The office staff is pleasant and there is never a long wait.

Avoid

The absolute rudest nastiest doctor I've ever encounter. He stopped caring about patients years ago . Absolutely the worst bed side manners unethical behavior . The surgery was horrid many post surgical complications I was in the hospital for weeks due to his quick diagnosis and rushed surgery mainly all residents did the operation I later found out ! total negligence I had to get reoperated on the following month after agonizing pain and numerous pounds of weight lose. I found a caring diligent true sympathetic Doctor who fixed all my issues and dilemma ! . I think it's far past due for this guy to retire and live his miserable life in seclusion away from human beings.