Dr. Theodore Eller Jr Is this you?

I wish all doctors were more like him.

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Excellent listener. Truly cares and gives sincere and careful consideration to your case. Does not have a doctors ego. Patiently explains things. Seems to have excellent judgement. He's older but seems sharp and up on things. He quickly and accurately diagnosed my issue, which was a fairly uncommon one that apparently gets diagnosed more wrong than right by most. He was excellent at followup. He wasn't afraid to get expert opinions from others. I once had like a 2 hour wait at his office. I'm sure that this was not normal because the staff seemed truly upset at how backed up things were, this was not normal or acceptable to them. They even came out with a tray of snacks and drinks to the people waiting. I would have waited all day rather than have a lessor doctor. I wish all doctors were as good as Dr Eller.

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

awsome doctor I highly recommend him

Denise Brown

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I was a patient of Dr.Ellers 5 years ago at which time he removed an egg size tumor from my left frontal lobe.God has truly blessed this man with hands of an angel. I thank God every day for bringing this brillant man into my life. Thank you again Dr.Eller for playing such a huge part in my life.

Posted on April 28th, 2015