Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Faber
Dr. Theodore Faber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC, with other offices in West Columbia, SC and Columbia, SC (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Faber is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Lexington Medical Center and Palmetto Health Baptist. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Faber has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Theodore Faber has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Theodore Faber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
The thing I remember most about Dr. Faber is a few days before my brother died this doctor stood by my brothers bedside and cried with us... When the hospital was pushing us for organ donation just minutes after he passed this doctor stepped in and told them to back away... I'll never forget everything he did for my brother he is amazing!!!
Dr. Faber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lexington Medical Center
Palmetto Health Baptist
Palmetto Health Richland
Providence Heart Institute
Palmetto Baptist Medical
Providence Hospital Northeast
28 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theodore Faber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.