Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore Feldman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Smoking Cessation
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Feldman is a world-renown cardiologist, and his diagnostic skills are excellent. His office, however, is terrible. You could easily spend twenty minutes waiting on hold before speaking to someone every time you need to call. It takes multiple requests for them to send you your bloodwork order to bring to the testing center, which only makes the absurd hold time worse. They forget to factor in when the doctor is on vacation when they make appointments. And it's been going on like this for years.
Dr. Feldman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Jackson Health System
Dr. Theodore Feldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Center South Fl, 7400 SW 87th Ave Ste 100, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore Feldman in this video.
Dr. Theodore Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.