Dr. Theodore H Gaylor Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Theodore H Gaylor?

LOVED THIS OFFICE AND THE DOCTOR WAS RIGHT ON TARGET WITH MY DIAGNOSIS.

Fast appointments courteous, professional service. Very pleased.

Never met with Dr Gaylor

Woke up one day with complete hearing loss in one ear. ... I was given an EXPENSIVE hearing test by a Tech to be told, "Acute hearing loss". ... I never met with Dr. Gaylor. I saw a Physicians Assistant who prescribed a very low dose of prednizone, and referred me to ANOTHER ENT MD in Philadelphia. Bills were submitted to Medicare and aetna for HUNDREDS of dollars, AND they required me to pay over $150.00 on top of that. ... Regarding the low-dose of prednisone. The OTHER ENT MD that I visited in Philadelphia doubled the dose. ... HUNDREDS of dollars charged to be told what I already knew, I could not hear, and to be given a prescription of insufficient dosage. ... You tell me, how many stars would you give them? ... Greed is a vulgar sin.

Highly recommended

I highly recommend Dr. Gaylor. He has cured my ear issues and always is so kind and attentive during our visits. He is extremely knowledgable and genuinely listens to me and offers wisdom. I always have a very pleasant experience with him and his office staff.

Courteous Gentle Doctor

Doctor Gaylor was incredible. He was patient and helped me with my extremely strong allergies. I highly Reccomend him if you are having allergies.

I cannot imagine a doctor visit worse than the one with this ENT office. There was nobody at the receptionist desk. I sat down, waited and finally asked, "Anybody home?" I didn't get to see Dr Gaylor, only one who introduced herself as the physician assistant. She was either not knowledgeable or unable to address patient's questions as I got no explanation why I had severe ear itch. The only thing I got promptly was the bill, which after my copay of $40 and insurance deductible portion of about $200, I am still billed for about $150. All I got was an incomplete, partial removal of ear wax. They attempted to schedule me for appointments every 6 months. I wised up to decline. Why pay more for nothing?!?!

Terrible experience. Do not recommend.

I AM NOT A NUMBER I AM REAL PERSON

DR DID NOT REALY EXPLAIN WHAT WAS GOING ON. THE DR ASSIT IS PERFECT SHE EXPLAINED THE RPOBLE AND TREATMENT AND ASKED QUESTIONS . I PREFER SEEING HER OVER HIM ANYDAY