Dr. Theodore K Gregorius Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Theodore K Gregorius?

One of the best

I have seen many doctors in the last ten years due to a significant injury. Dr G is one of the best I have ever been to. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. The most important is that he is one of the best surgeons I have seen. He keeps current with what is going on in his field. He also is smart enough to know when what you need is another surgeon to do your work. Many think they can do it all. Dr G is not that surgeon.

Great aftercare

Dr. G repaired my shoulder and made sure I understood everything for my post op care. Even before the surgery everything was explained and the choice was left to me to have it or wait. I never felt pressure to have the surgery and I was well informed. I have full use of my left shoulder because he is a great surgeon and cares about his patients. He continued to monitor my progress and made sure I wasn't doing too much or too little in the following months.

Love this Dr.

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr Gregorious did my shoulder impingement surgery 3 months ago. I came to him after being told by another surgeon that my pain of 1 1/2 yrs was from my Fibromyalgia. He did an examination ordered MRI's and had a prognoses within 2 weeks. Ted made me feel very comfortable and I completely trust his abilities. He is a caring and compassionate surgeon. I am having hip labrum repair in 9 days... I cannot express my gratitude in this man for putting me back together. If they offered 10+ stars that would still not be enough.

The world needs more doctors like him.

Dr. Gregorius has performed surgery on my family several times, (we're very active). Thanks to his skill, we can remain an active family. Each time his compassion (and patience) amazes me. He draws diagrams and explains thoroughly, making sure you understand. He explores all options, giving me the power to make my own choices as a well informed patient. I have never met another doctor with such a sweet nature and genuine interest in the overall wellbeing of his patients. He seems to be interested in what I have to say, no matter how long it takes me to explain. It doesn't matter how busy the office is, he always makes me feel like I am the only one that matters at that moment. Unfortunately, accidents happen. I am grateful that my family was able to experience a doctor with a kind gentle manner. Each surgery was very successful & we are pain free.

I really like that the Dr spends time, and knows me personally.

Compassionate

My husband and I are both patients of Dr G We have found him to be thorough, knowledgable, and compassionate. He is also surrounded by an excellent support staff.

Only wish that all the physician have the same bed-side manner and knowledge dr. g has. We felt that we are in a partnership into the recovery. Thank you very much

Business onwer and mom

Dr.Gregorius was referred to us by our family dr.when our daughter broke her collar bone. Surgery was the only remedy. Dr. Gregorius did an excellent job with surgery, leaving little scaring.2 years later she experiences nominal if any pain in the surgical area.I,her mom, broke my ankle in 3 places almost 2 months ago. I could not get in to see my medical group's orthopedic doctor for 10 days.I own a small business and my presence there is necessary.I had surgery performed by Dr. Gregorious before the 10 day wait required by my medical group and I am working and well on my way to recovery. Dr. Gregorious and his staff have made my daughter's and my experience have extremely positive. a Dr. Gregorious saw me in 4 days of the break. I had surgery and am recovering well.

Mike Garcia JD

Breath of fresh air. Outstanding young man, who cares. He reconstructed my rotator cuff . I feel amazing. Great coach and person. Thanks Dr. G!

great doctor

Went to see him for a second opinion after my 3rd knee surgery, he was honest and to the point which is what i needed scheduled my fourth surgery with him looking forward to a new start with him as my doctor!!

Dr. Theodore K Gregorius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colton, CA.