Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore A Guldemond has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Theodore A Guldemond has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Theodore A Guldemond has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I went to see the doctor regarding constant headaches I was having followed by a rash which got me worried. The first thing the doctor suspected was shingles but didn't bother examining the rash. If it was shingles time is essential and he asked me to keep monitoring them!! That was reckless. The second mistake was to ask me to get a CAT scan to rule out a hemorrhage. I really don't like to take unnecessary scans b/c of the radiations involved. So i asked him to explain why would I have a hemorrhage and he got offended. I am not implying that he has a financial gain on each scan he prescribes (although not uncommon these days) but he definitely was VERY motivated to get me to do that CAT scan which was totally unnecessary so I refused and left. Later on I went to Lahey clinic and saw the doctor who immediately diagnosed the rash and ruled out Shingles then did a physical exam and identified the cause and I was in and out in 20 min. When I told him about the CAT scan he was SHOCKED. He didn't see ANY reason why I would ever need one for a headache. Definitely avoid this doctor at any cost; in fact, avoid the whole clinic as the staff weren't the nicest either.
38 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Theodore A Guldemond accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theodore A Guldemond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danvers, MA.