Dr. Theodore Guldemond Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Guldemond?

Posted on October 28th, 2016

He is rude and unprofessional. He also misdiagnosed me!

No Knowledge / Unnecessary CAT Scan

Posted on July 25th, 2014

I went to see the doctor regarding constant headaches I was having followed by a rash which got me worried. The first thing the doctor suspected was shingles but didn't bother examining the rash. If it was shingles time is essential and he asked me to keep monitoring them!! That was reckless. The second mistake was to ask me to get a CAT scan to rule out a hemorrhage. I really don't like to take unnecessary scans b/c of the radiations involved. So i asked him to explain why would I have a hemorrhage and he got offended. I am not implying that he has a financial gain on each scan he prescribes (although not uncommon these days) but he definitely was VERY motivated to get me to do that CAT scan which was totally unnecessary so I refused and left. Later on I went to Lahey clinic and saw the doctor who immediately diagnosed the rash and ruled out Shingles then did a physical exam and identified the cause and I was in and out in 20 min. When I told him about the CAT scan he was SHOCKED. He didn't see ANY reason why I would ever need one for a headache. Definitely avoid this doctor at any cost; in fact, avoid the whole clinic as the staff weren't the nicest either.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015