Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore M Hale has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
There are not enough STARS to show how very attentive and caring Dr. Hale is. His experience with female patients should be awarded based on his Faith in God alone. Dr. Hale recommended that I read one Psalm a day. I have been following his advise and although the pain is excruciating. I do find hope that I will live to see the day that I am no longer in pain and that my uterus will no longer be hanging out of my body. He doesn't want to rush into any complications and I have to admit that he is right. Dr. Hale has sent me to another surgeon as 2nd opinion and I await the appointment eagerly. His office sees hundreds of woman a day. He listens and advises with words of wisdom due to his experience in OB GYN field for 23 years. May God bless this Physician and keep him strong to continue his great work on Earth and there after.....
Over 4 years ago Dr. Hale was my ob/gyn during a very difficult pregnancy. Not only was he an excellent Dr. but he also was extremely patient and showed a lot of compassion during a very difficult time for my husband and I. He was readily available during many late night and early morning emergency calls. I am now the proud mom of an energetic 4 year old and I feel Dr. Hale's care is responsible for my son being born healthy and strong.
32 Years Experience
Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Theodore M Hale accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Medical And Dental Center, 40 Robert Pitt Dr, Monsey, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore M Hale in this video.
Dr. Theodore M Hale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monsey, NY.