Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Honebrink
Dr. Theodore Honebrink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Yuma, CO and Denver, CO . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Honebrink is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center, Centura Parker Adventist Hospital and St Anthony Summit Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Honebrink has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Honebrink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Avista Adventist Hospital
Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Porter Adventist Hospital
10 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Theodore Honebrink accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theodore Honebrink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.