The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Katz
Dr. Theodore Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Doylestown, PA, with another office in Warrington, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Katz is affiliated with Frankford Hospital and Abington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Katz has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Theodore Katz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Katz and his staff are so very nice. I had a procedure there and they were all very caring. They called me to see how I was the next day! Everything was explained to me in detail before the procedure and Dr. Katz really put me at ease on the day of the procedure. I was really scared because I had never had a surgery before and he made me laugh and feel better.
Dr. Katz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abington Memorial Hospital
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theodore Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doylestown, PA.