Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore J Krum has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Dr Krum is so nice, and as a doctor really gives his attention during appointments. The problem is with his nurse, Daphne. Drew my blood 5 days ago at an initial pregnancy check up, still have a 1.5 by 3 inch bruise not seeming to heal. Had to call office on Monday to obtain results, first was told they weren't in yet, I questioned that given there was a weekend to process them. Then, oh yea, they are here, everything looks ok your progesterone is a little low. I had to then ask if I needed supplementation, which then finally prompts her to read Dr Krum's note that yes, in fact I do. And then I still had to ask her if she was going to call in the rx! At that point we decided to switch practices. Obtained the bloodwork from Friday for new doc. And there's no HCG result in it. So they took blood, left an unusually large bruise, and didn't even order the main test. Just my experience, wouldn't feel right not sharing. I think if you are not high-risk, have completely normal pregnancies, and don't need anything between appts, you are probably ok. Because Dr Krum himself is great. If you in any way will be relying on the office staff and his nurse, I would suggest another practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
32 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Theodore J Krum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsArlington Physicians Pa, 809 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore J Krum in this video.
Dr. Theodore J Krum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.