Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Larremore
Dr. Theodore Larremore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Littleton, CO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Larremore is affiliated with Porter Adventist Hospital, Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital and Emergency Physicians at Porter Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Larremore has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Theodore Larremore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.