Dr. Theodore J Lilly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore J Lilly?

I was hesitant about seeing a new doctor after my old primary care physician retired, but Dr. Lilly put me at ease very quickly. He spent time asking me all about my health and listened to all of my concerns. I am very pleased with him. For those wanting to know where he is now located, it is at 1001 Matlock Rd., Suite 101 in Mansfield, just north of Broad St.

Wonderful Doctor

I was hesitant about seeing a strange doctor while my regular doctor was on vacation.I was not a happy camper and I guess my attitude was showing it. After a few minutes of reviewing why I was there my perception of this situation changed , The man truly is a breath of fresh air as far as doctors are concerned . Took a lot of time with me and actually listened to my every word ! The problem now is I can not find him anywhere . If you are reading this and happen to know where he practices now please include in a comment .

Excelent Doctor

Dr Lilly was our Dr for over 25 years at two different facilities. The last one asked him to leave so they could have his office for other purposes. Bad decision. He is and excellent Dr., he sits and listens to what you have to say, gives expert detailed information and is genuinely interested in your condition. He has (as far as I have been able to determine) not been able to find another place to practice. He is sorely missed and I hope he will have an office soon. I think he is the example other Dr.'s need to emulate.

Best Doctor!

Agree that he is the best doctor! If anyone finds a new location that he is practicin at please post here!! So sad that he is not available.

Dr. Lilly is the best Doctor I have ever met. I am praying for him to find a new office to open his practice back up. He is worth the wait to see him. My husband & I will run back to him as soon as I can find him. He his the most thorough Doctor I have ever been to. He is a Doctor that took time to treat patients that have very difficult diagnosis. With the most kind consideration and understanding. Knowing that not all of us can afford to have every test in the medical world ran on us. We have insurance, but going to every single specialist known to man isn't affordable. So having lost him, I have gone to those kind of Doctors, that say they practice Internal Medicine, only to be sent to every specialist for every medical problem I was already diagnosed with, plus some. And they have not found anything different wrong with me, and it has just cost us out the wazoo. Praying for he & his family. BFMC lost the best thing that they ever had. And he did not just decide to leave one day. If anyone knows his plans, please post it on this website. I bet there are people losing their lives, without his care.

Patient

Dr.Lilly is one of a kind. He has been my husband and l doctor for over twenty years. Very thankful for him . In a routine visit he discovered something ad normal in my husband thyroid. Went thru testing had to have half of his thyroid removed. He is very compassionate doctor who cares about his patients. He is a doctor that listens to you. And tries to find the solution or cause of your problems. I am disappointed he is no longer at the Burleson clinic due to a change in owners. Will be searching for him.

WHERE ARE YOU

I have been a patient of Dr. Lilly from 1986 until now. The break up of the clinic in Burleson Texas left us without one of the best Dr's I have ever visited. Very accurate and very patient with his patients. I hope to find him again in practice. The wait is well worth it.

First met DR> Lilly 29 years ago. He is very educated and stays with up to with new meds and new discoveries about health care.

As my doctor.

Great Doctor!

Should be Given Medal of Honor as Doctor

I have been going to Dr Lilly for more than 20 years. I have nothing but good things to say. He is very thorough and great at explaining medical concerns including drawings and making sure u understand. He always gives u his full attention and does not get in a hurry to rush u out until ur totally taken care of When giving u a medicine he always tells u how it works and explains what possible side effects might be. I have never been to a doctor that cares so much and so enthusiastic about finding an answer to ur medical problems And the most fascinating of all he has a phenomenal memory like a photographic memory that he can remember all the medications and Rember a year ago for example ur anemia or blood sugar or cholesterol was. I know that u. Have to wait sometimes but u don't mind because u know u will be given the best care possible. He also never misses a day visiting u while ur in the hospital

awesome doctor