2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Theodore D London?

Not A Thorough Doctor

I would not recommend this dr. He only know how to deliver babies. If I did not pursue other tests I would not know that I have cysts in my breast. Lucky for me, it was not cancer. He would not even give me an ultra sound. BEWARE. Nice guy, went to him for years but I don't trust his judgment Will be looking for another GYN.

He has a bad attitude

I went to see him once and that was a big mistake. When I had called his office for an appointment. His receptionist said he does biopsy on fibroids to determine rather they are malignant or not. When I first meet him , he didn't speak and had a mean look on his face. When I tried to ask a question about a biopsy he coldly ignored me and began talking and asking me question like he was in a hurry and was purposely ignoring what I wanted to tell him about my health. He rush into doing the pap smear and was very aggressive and impatient. I ask him about doing a biopsy on my fibroids because I believe mines maybe cancer. He said no I cannot do a biopsy on all your tumors because you have to many. He had raised his voice , spoke in a angry and irritable tone . He could have spoken in a more professional way. He has no public relation skills.

Was very rude and very physically aggressive. Came to him due to pain and by the time he was done with me I was in more pain, felt very violated. Treated me and my husband, because we were cash pay, like second class citizens.

Dr. London may not have the best bedside manner but he is a no nonsense kind of Dr. he will tell you straight out what your diagnosis is and what he can do for you. I like that in a Dr. the truth and not to sugar coat it for you!

To refer to him as a prison Doc wouldn't be fair to prison doc's....

Horrible doctor with the bedside manner of a jackal. Rude, combative, spiteful.

Dr London delivered two of my children. He is a great doctor, he's straight up and honest. He is very gentle and caring. If I still live in AZ he would still be my doctor :)

Dr. Theodore D London is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bullhead City, AZ.

Dr. Theodore D London Is this you?