Have you seen Dr. Theodore B Lygas?

Self serving advice

I can comment on the advice and direction I received from Dr. Lygas during and after my breast surgery. It became very apparent to me that Dr. Lygas's priorities were not necessarily in my best interest, but in his and his business involvement with his surgery center. I was given misleading and wrong information all to steer me in the direction of using his center and partners.

Good visit

Dr Lygas really cares about his patients

Efficient, thorough, approachable.

Dr . Lygas and his office put my mind at rest because they were so on top of things as far as I was concerned. I never felt rushed with Dr. Lygas and felt I was in very good hands.

I was very pleased with Dr Lygas.

Great doctor and a great office

Nobody wants to hear that they need to see an oncologist! I walked in the office and was immediately put at ease. I would highly recommended Dr Pellegrino!!

Dr. Pellegrino

Dr. Pellegrino brings a sense of calm and professional knowledge to each visit. His low-key demeanor and the way he listens to and explains medical issues garner trust. He has been thorough and proactive with my mastectomy recovery for the past about eight years. The office staff is accommodating and always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. John Pellegrino.

Very satisfied with Dr Lygas and his staff

This was my first visit with Dr Lygas. I found Dr Lygas and his staff to be very professional, caring and efficient. I immediately felt at ease. Dr Lygas called me personally to tell me the results of the biopsy, which I found to be very professional and more personal. I would highly recommend Dr Lygas to anyone in need of a oncology surgeon

Dr. Pellegrino is patient, he listens and is thorough. His manner instills confidence and compassion. He is the best!

Got the treatment I needed fast

I was so stressed when I had this diagnosis. Dr L's staff got me an appointment really fast. Within days I was diagnosed and scheduled for treatment. So happy I chose to go see him. Thank you.

It is always a pleasure seeing Dr. Lygas. He is a great doctor and a wonderful person. His staff is helpful and pleasant.I will be grateful to him for ever.

Efficient and caring

Dr. Made you feel comfortable, he was efficient and he called you himself to give you results.

Wonderful and extremely informative

Dr. Pellegrino was extremely patient and well informed. He gave me all the information I could possibly need to make an informed decision about the future treatment I would need. Although my insurance changed, if they were in my plan I would have absolutely used him.

Dr. Theodore B Lygas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brick, NJ.

Dr. Theodore B Lygas Is this you?