Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore M Lee
Dr. Theodore M Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Carrollton, GA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore M Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
- Organ Transplantation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I've been going to Dr. Lee for years now. There were a couple of years because of schedule limitations, where I went to see a different allergist. During that time, the other allergist just used Dr. Lee's formula for my allergy shots and never changed it. I spent an unnecessary two years not getting the immune response I should have been getting because of that switch. I returned to Dr. Lee and he changed my dosage, so that I no longer experienced week-long debilitating sinus infections twice a year. His staff is not only professional,they are warm and friendly. After experiencing a very cold staff from the other doctor, it was a welcome change. Dr. Lee also takes the time to send a follow-up letter regarding your allergy treatment to your PCP. He ensures that you're getting the best overall care. I take great comfort in his technical knowledge of his field and recommend him highly.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Theodore M Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore M Lee in this video.
Dr. Theodore M Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.