Dr. Theodore M Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore M Lee?

Love Doctor Lee he always treated my son very well. Never had any problems. He is a very kind person also. And make sure my son get well.

Highly Competent

I've been going to Dr. Lee for years now. There were a couple of years because of schedule limitations, where I went to see a different allergist. During that time, the other allergist just used Dr. Lee's formula for my allergy shots and never changed it. I spent an unnecessary two years not getting the immune response I should have been getting because of that switch. I returned to Dr. Lee and he changed my dosage, so that I no longer experienced week-long debilitating sinus infections twice a year. His staff is not only professional,they are warm and friendly. After experiencing a very cold staff from the other doctor, it was a welcome change. Dr. Lee also takes the time to send a follow-up letter regarding your allergy treatment to your PCP. He ensures that you're getting the best overall care. I take great comfort in his technical knowledge of his field and recommend him highly.

Dr. Theodore M Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.