Dr. Theodore E Margo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore E Margo?

I miss Dr.Margo

Dr. Margo was my ophthalmologist for many years. I have moved away to the Gulf Coast (near South Padre Island) and am sad to say the quality of health care is lacking here in the valley. I trusted my eye care to Dr.Margo and have not found the same here. Dr. Margo was always caring, sensitive, and he had my complete trust. He had an excellent bed side (actually chair side) manner. I MISS DR. MARGO!!!!

Excellent Doctor- I have been his patient for at least 15 years. Periodic checkups- two cataract surgeries with outstanding results. Always professional and would recommend him higly.

Saw for routine testing, referred by Rhematologist...had multiple exam by techs..Dr Margo spent less than 5 minutes with me, inappropriate behavior...I get a better exam with my optometrist, he just doesn't do the OCT exam I need.