Dr. Theodore Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Murray?

Knows his meds...

Posted on June 4th, 2016

My teenage son was recently on their teen unit. The past year has been extremely difficult my son with THREE Psych Hospitalization for depression. My husband and I were freaking out that he was going to end up one of those people who didn't respond to treatment. This time around though, it seems to be working. His med regimen was revamped and this is the first time I've seen him living his life again. My only complaint is that he doesn't do outpatient treatment from what I understand.

Posted on May 14th, 2016

I agree with the other reviews. He was cold and unempathetic. I also believe that they patient rights were violated numerous times.

If there's a Tom Brady of Child Psychiatry, it's him!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

My 11 year old son was admitted last year to the CAU. He has Pediatric Bipolar disorder and had gone through multiple trials of meds prior, all of which failed. Dr. Murray gained my son's trust (something which hadn't happened with previous providers before often times throwing items at them!) He and his team helped determine the right regimen for him and followed through with appropriate after care planning. My son's doing remarkably better since that admission. Would highly recommend! Overall, great experience (plus he looks like Tom Brady!).

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I cannot believe these other reviews. Dr. Murray was wonderful and incredibly helpful with my daughter, who is doing much better now, thanks to his help. He listened, he explained, she trusted him absolutely .

No heart, no warmth, no empathy

Posted on June 16th, 2012

He just could not understand my child. He said he cared but he didn't. He can't help yget kid get better because he is cold and his advice just comes out of books

Posted on December 24th, 2008

I believe this doctor violated my patient rights on multiple occasions. In my opinion, he should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016