Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore S Naiman Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Naiman is really one of the only doctors I have ever met who truly genuinely helped me. Thanks to his knowledge into my condition I have lost over fifty pounds and I feel fantastic. Dr. Naiman was very caring and down-to-earth and he really listened to what I was saying and I would recommend him to anyone.
5 years ago I woke up with paralysis on one side of my face, panicked I called Virginia Mason to get in and was seen by 3 different practitioners each thinking I had strep throat to they didn't know what was wrong. After a few days of being very frustrated and still panicking I called Virginia Mason again to make an appointment and was scheduled to see Dr Naiman. After asking a few questions he looked at me and told me I had Bells Palsy he then quickly scheduled me for an MRI and put me on a bunch of medications. The MRI came up clean and after 4 days the paralysis was GONE. Dr Naiman saw what 3 other doctors didn't. He's amazing and after that he's the only doctor I will see. In fact he's the only doctor I trust with my daughter and my hubby will only go to see him as well. He is an AMAZING doctor! There is no one better than him.
I appreciate Dr. Naiman's more casual/human approach to interacting with me. Contrary to many of my past doctors and medical professionals, he treats me like a person, not a child or social 'subordinate'. He listens to my issue, investigates potential behaviors that may heve led to the issue, and recommends various treatment options.I've cases where an infection recurs which he has refilled a prescription without an office visit, saving me time while fixing the issue.If you prefer a more 'traditional' approach (i.e. doctors on an ivory tower) then his more casual/human/personal approach may not be for you. For me, I appreciate his honesty and 'cutting to the chase' in diagnosing and my issue and a no nonsense approach to helping me maintain and improve my health in a more holistic fashion.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
21 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Greenville Hospital System
Dr. Theodore S Naiman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theodore S Naiman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.