Dr. Theodore Naiman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Naiman?

Very helpful and seems to know his stuff.

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Dr. Naiman was the third doctor I saw for my problem and he seemed to know exactly what was going on immediately. Great job explaining what was going on as well. Would see again.

Thorough and caring Doctor.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Lucky me. I've been Dr Naiman's patient for well over 10 years. I've always had great and comprehensive care.

Very helpful.

Posted on January 16th, 2013

Dr. Naiman is really one of the only doctors I have ever met who truly genuinely helped me. Thanks to his knowledge into my condition I have lost over fifty pounds and I feel fantastic. Dr. Naiman was very caring and down-to-earth and he really listened to what I was saying and I would recommend him to anyone.

I will only see him

Posted on September 15th, 2012

5 years ago I woke up with paralysis on one side of my face, panicked I called Virginia Mason to get in and was seen by 3 different practitioners each thinking I had strep throat to they didn't know what was wrong. After a few days of being very frustrated and still panicking I called Virginia Mason again to make an appointment and was scheduled to see Dr Naiman. After asking a few questions he looked at me and told me I had Bells Palsy he then quickly scheduled me for an MRI and put me on a bunch of medications. The MRI came up clean and after 4 days the paralysis was GONE. Dr Naiman saw what 3 other doctors didn't. He's amazing and after that he's the only doctor I will see. In fact he's the only doctor I trust with my daughter and my hubby will only go to see him as well. He is an AMAZING doctor! There is no one better than him.

Open and honest diarnosis and treatment

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I appreciate Dr. Naiman's more casual/human approach to interacting with me. Contrary to many of my past doctors and medical professionals, he treats me like a person, not a child or social 'subordinate'. He listens to my issue, investigates potential behaviors that may heve led to the issue, and recommends various treatment options.I've cases where an infection recurs which he has refilled a prescription without an office visit, saving me time while fixing the issue.If you prefer a more 'traditional' approach (i.e. doctors on an ivory tower) then his more casual/human/personal approach may not be for you. For me, I appreciate his honesty and 'cutting to the chase' in diagnosing and my issue and a no nonsense approach to helping me maintain and improve my health in a more holistic fashion.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr. Naiman is courteous, professional, and caring. I would recommend him to any patient.

Posted on July 6th, 2017