Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore W Nicholas has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Theodore W Nicholas has the following 10 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Weight Loss
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Dr. Theodore W Nicholas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Theodore W Nicholas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
My life has definitely improved after being with Dr. Nicholas for the past several months! What he does is greatly scrutinized and the general public has a misconcention about "pain management". But the fact that he is willing to trust me and allow me to take 3 percocet a day has allowed me to enjoy my life and family!! His staff is excellent as well and you will not find a more caring atmosphere!!
I THINK THAT DR. NICHOLAS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE SEEN IN YRS.. HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MATTER, HE LISTEN TO HIS PATIETS AND HE ASK QUESTION TO HIS PATIETS TO FIND OUT HOW THEY ARE DOING. HE IS EASY TO TALK WITH AND HIS STAFF IS GREAT!!! I HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED MY VISITS TO IS OFFICE IT IS ALWAYS A GREAT VISIT.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
21 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1997
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Theodore W Nicholas accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsAtlantic Pain Management & Rehabilitation, 3210 N Croatan Hwy Ste 3, Kill Devil Hills, NC
Dr. Theodore W Nicholas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kill Devil Hills, NC.