Dr. Theodore Nukes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Nukes?

Disappointed

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

We can never get a hold of him, he never returns calls and we still don't have results from daughters test. He was very kind and took time to listen o ...

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Dr Nukes is extremely friendly and nice doctor who put at ease before talking to you about your health issues. He is the only doctor in whole of carmel who listened to my problem carefully and helped me get other best doctors from different practices to treat my problem. He is very kind and generous besides being professional. I would definitely recommend him. His staff is also very nice.

Posted on March 11th, 2016

Dr. Nukes is amazing. He is the only doctor who listened to my problems and actually paid attention and has been amazing in helping me manage my medical issues!

High regard for Dr. Nukes and staff

Posted on February 5th, 2015

Having been with Dr. Nukes since 2004, I can highly recommend him and his staff without reservation.

Ms

Posted on September 12th, 2013

I went to see Dr. Nukes after an auto accident and he was amazing as a doctor. Very kind and spent alot of time listening to my concerns and issues and has been very helpful in getting me better. His staff was wonderful and I had no trouble getting an appointment unlike some other Neuro offices like JWM who could not get me in for a month which was awful since I was in alot of pain.

Great doc! My parents love him

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Dr. Theodore Nukes has been caring for both of my parent for many years. They are both in their 80’s and still maintain a normal lifestyle thanks to Dr. Nukes. My mother had debilitating headaches and dizziness - my father had sleep apnea. They love Dr. Ted. His staff is courtesy and professional. His offices are neat and clean. Most importantly, Dr. Nukes is an incredible doctor. His “bed side” manner is kind and comforting. He is extremely competent. He really knows his stuff. But he explains everything going on so its easy to understand for them. He is by far the best doctor we know. I would recommend him highly!

Posted on July 30th, 2013

I suffered head and neck pain for years Dr. Nukes has helped me get back a high quality of life!! I could not be more happy with him!

dont waste your time!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Thankful

Posted on April 25th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Nukes was a positive one, and a choice I am glad that I made. I suffered from neck and back pain for years, and I was unable t ...

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on April 9th, 2012

Posted on December 25th, 2010

Great Doctor !

Finally a Dr. and an office that responds to patient needs!

Posted on October 10th, 2010

Dr. Nukes and his staff are very professional and helped me with my migraines, and trigger point injections. I had seen several Dr's and suffered headaches and migraines for years. I have been a patient of Dr. Nukes' for several years and believe he is the reason I am getting relief from my chronic head pain. Dr. Nukes is kind, caring and compassionate. Additionally, his staff is very responsive and has helped me deal with my insurance company. Although Dr. Nukes is my doctor I have seen other Dr.'s in this office when he was on vacation and I had the same exceptional care from them. I would recommend Heartland Neurology to anyone looking for a neurologist. Dr. Nukes has helped me so much I would say he has improved my quality life!