Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore W Pollock has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Theodore W Pollock has the following 11 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Blood Cancer
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Pollack's first concern is to lengthen his patients' lives. He coordinates care with doctors of other specialties to determine the best, most up to date and effective methods available to treat each individual. He doesn't work on formulas or other doctors ideas of a "set plan" for this or that type of cancer. He is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America, which this website doesn't list. Therefore, I am suspicious of the other information contained herein.
45 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Theodore W Pollock accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsCtca At Southwestern Regional Medical Center, 10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore W Pollock in this video.
Dr. Theodore W Pollock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.