Dr. Theodore J Prier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore J Prier?

He is your health advocate

After a few frustrating months trying to get my PCP to spend more than 2 minutes and average care on me, Dr; Prier is a breath of fresh air. Concerned, eager to get results, thorough. There is not much more you could ask for. Great Doc

Excellent doctor!

He is a compassionate listener.

Highly Disappointed

Dr. Prier is great--as long as you don't have anything wrong with you. The moment you come in with a real crisis, he doesn't spend the time with you. He blows it off and tells you to basically deal with it. What might be very painful to you, and a real life-changing condition to him is something you have to just "deal with." Not compassionate if you have a true fear or complaint. Great if all is well, fair-weathered is the best way to describe him. Only go to him if you expect to never get sick or if you don't give a darn about compassion.

Still the best family GP I've ever had.

I've had to leave the Yakima area, and have been gone 2.5 years. I will likely return in 2017. I miss Dr. Prier and his clinic among the things I miss the most about no longer living in the West. When he was not on time to your appointment, it was only because he was spending time with a previous patient. He spends time with people, hears you out, and thinks about options. That's a good quality for doctors nowadays. As for the clinic, the thing I liked the best was not the relative ease of appointments, which indeed was great, but how they have a walk-in lab starting at 7am. Where I am now, they schedule fasting lab appointments as late as 10:30am. Ridiculous. I hope I get Dr. Prier when I get back.

Leaves you in the lurch

Dr. Prier gave me an inaccurate diagnosis. I had to call several times to get him to follow up with my lab results. Once I finally heard back, he saidni needed further imaging and that he was going to have a scan ordered for me 1st thing next business day. He made my situation seem urgent. The next business day, I never heard from him, and my messages left for him went unanswered. Now I'm in the situation that I have to spend quadruple the money to go to the ER because of his lack of follow through.

Excellent Experience

My first visit netted a very pleasant experience. This physician is easy to talk to, gives excellent information and has an outstanding bedside manner. He does not face his computer & type the whole time he is with you as seems to be the trend these days. I look forward to a long relationship with Dr. Prier.

Fantastic Dr.

We have been taking my daughter to Dr. Prier for a couple of years - he is so good with her.. she just turned 2 and he is always great during her well baby appointments.. he spends the time to discuss any issues and doesn't make you feel like he has something better to get to. Highly recommended!!

Dr. Theodore J Prier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.