Dr. Theodore Schreiber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Schreiber?

BEST DR. IN THE WORLD I OWE HIM MY LIFE

Posted on August 30th, 2017

THIS MAN GOES BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO SAVE LIVES.

Dr. Theodore Schreiber Ranked in Top 1% of Cardiologists in the Country

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Schreibers for over 20 years. He has successfully diagnosed and treated my A-FIB. He has also diagnosed and successfully treated 2 heart blockages of over 90% blockage with angioplasty stents. He is personally involved with my heart issues and continuously follows up to monitor my heart health. If you have heart problems I would recommend you see Dr. Schreiber, he is ranked in the top 1% in the country. .

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Very good. May wait in waiting room for a couple of hours past the appointment time, but he spends time with each patient as needed.

Office Staff

Posted on August 8th, 2016

As others have said, If you are looking for a new best friend, you have the wrong guy. I'm not seeing Dr. Schreiber for that. He comes in the room, tells you what you need to know and leaves. That works for me. He has taken care of myself and family members for years and we all agree he is the best. Promptness is not always there, but if you are the one in the hospital and that's what delays him in the office then so be it. He does need to do something about his office staff. They are very rude and unprofessional. I'm sure he's not an easy guy to work for, but then find another job. Nobody is happy to sit there for 2 hours and we all get crabby, but they are rude from the time you sign in.

Brilliant!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr. Schreiber is the BEST cardiologist I have ever had the pleasure of working with! No other cardiologist would listen to me when I complained of chest pain etc. They said I was too young and it was stress/anxiety. The man knew just by listening to my heart that there was something wrong. Turns out I had a 60% blockage!!! This had been there for years. The staff at DMC that helped perform the Cath procedure were excellent as well! As for the office staff, Brian the PA is great as well! Some of the other office staff could use some training, some are kind of dry and cold to patients. When you are looking for a Dr that is Brilliant you aren't looking for a best friend, you are looking for someone who is going to be straight with you, not beat around the bush. I would recommend Dr Schreiber to anyone!! I now have a lifelong Dr that I trust with my life!

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

the staff in his office could be more polite and not so short with his patients. The doctor is THE BEST!!!

GREAT DOCTOR BED SIDE MANNER--NOPE

Posted on June 14th, 2015

SUPER SMART KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND PROBABLY SAVED MY LIVE MORE THAN ONCE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PAL HE IS NOT IT, IF YOU WANT A GREAT DOCTOR HE IS YOUR MAN!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

It amazes me that Dr. Schrieber is a heart Dr. He is a heartless man. Both of my parents are dead due to his and the staff at Harper Hospital. When my father went in he promised that things had changed. They did not. He admitted to me that a chain is only as good as its weakest link. He is the weakest link.

RUDE and all about $$$$$

Posted on April 13th, 2015

This office staff is rude, they have no regard for elderly patients and Dr Schreiber is all about procedures, procedures, procedure. Anything to make a buck. I wouldn't refer this office or this Cardiologist if he were the last on earth. Ask him why he maintains an apartment by the Detroit Medical Center? The staff at the hospital states that it's because all he does is procedures to take the insurance money. HE has this down to a science at this office, whether a procedure is needed or NOT get another Dr people!!!

Privileged to call him my doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2014

I'm reading things that say Dr. Schreiber has poor bedside manner, his staff is unfriendly, etc. I'm sorry but when I'm looking for a doctor, I'm not looking for a friend. I'm looking for someone who is going to tell it like it is, get to the point and hopefully make things better. Dr. Schreiber is that person. I read the reviews on him and was nervous at my first appointment because many of them make him sound like he's a terrible person to deal with...this couldn't be further from the truth. I was in awe of his intelligence and how described what was happening to me and my heart and why. I was actually excited when I left my appointment because I had information I never received before. I had seen other doctor's, had previous procedures, been given different medicines. At the age of 28, I was not looking forward to a lifetime of heart problems and popping pills to control the issue. Dr. Schreiber gave me relief when he explained why I was feeling what I was feeling, there was finally an explanation. He did what the other doctors hadn't done and said before we went any further, he wanted to rule out any and all other possibilities (fortunately, they're ruled out). My first doctor rushed to a costly procedure as the first measure of treatment that was unsuccessful and left me feeling hopeless. Dr. Schreiber prescribed a medicine I could live with and has been nothing but professional, courteous and knowledgable. Treat the man with respect, be intelligent when you go to your appointments, feel privileged to be treated by such a skilled surgeon. YOU need HIM; not the other way around.

Posted on November 26th, 2013

GOOD DOCTOR, POOR OFFICE STAFF VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. SENT ME FOR A TEST TO THEIR FACILITY AND HALF WAY THROUGH THEY STATED THAT THEY COULD NOT COMPLETE IT DO TO MY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. THIS AFTER THEY ALREADY STARED AN IV SHOT ME WITH A NUCLEAR TRACER AND DID THE PRELIMINARY TEST AND SHAVED MY CHEST. HIS OFFICE STAFF BLAMED ME FOR THIS WHEN I CALLED TO COMPLAIN AS THEY SAID I DID NOT TAKE MY BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS WHICH YOU CAN NOT TAKE BEFORE THE TEST!!! AGAIN GOOD DOC POOR OFFICE STAFF AND TESTING FACILITY!!!

patient's daughter

Posted on March 13th, 2013

My mother has been a patient of this doctor for many years. She recently had a heart procedure and told me that the doctor yelled at her in the procedure room and shouted.."shut-up you goomer, I am trying to save your life". This scared my mother and she does not want to see him again. I am glad because I have started to question his diagnosis..how many stents does one need?????