Dr. Theodore A Schuman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Theodore A Schuman?

Great Experience!!

Dr. Schuman is a great doctor! He is very nice,gentle and intelligent. The staff is very friendly front and back office. A very clean place. I was so sick when I went in. The girl at the front desk was very concerned and sympatheic about my condition. She said," I am going to call you to make sure you are okay." She did just that. I never felt so warm about a Doctor's office. I would have gave this office in Prince Geroge, VA a 10 stars but the highest was 5.

Home Allergies