Dr. Theodore S Sebastien Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Theodore S Sebastien?

Fed Up

I was recommended. Very disappointed in the manner of care and concern. Entire staff wasn't sincere or genuine. Being bigger doesn't make you better !!

it felt like being at the fast food resturant 50 min. to get in and 6 min. to get out. Doctor Sebstien walked in the room with the nice suit and tie and it felt like he was on his way out to a party and he decided to stop by and see paitents on his way out. I wish Doctor Sebastien would realize and respect the fact that paitents time is as important as his time, and 50 min. wait is not acceptable.

I don't get these negative reviews. Today, Dr. S. did Mohs surgery for a large skin tumor on my back. It was a very positive experience. He was patient, funny and kind and explained everything to me in terms I could understand. He is an excellent surgeon and I look forward to seeing him again.

Wonderful doctor. Exceptional skill. Friendly, personable.

Very Satisfied

The care received from the providers at Dermatology Specialists of Virginia was exceptional. The staff was efficient, friendly and made sure my needs we're met. Dr. Sebastien is knowledgable and kind. He took all the time necessary to answer questions and listen to my needs and concerns. I would recommend this practice highly.

CAN I GIVE HIM A NEGATIVE STAR INSTEAD?

Do yourself a favor, and go see a different doctor! He has no respect for his patient's time, money, or effort to support his business. I had to wait over 75 minutes, and even when I left out of frustration, there was no apologies or regard from neither him nor his staff in any way! Top Doctor? I think not!! Run...run as fast as you can, as far away as you can, from him! His license to practice dermatology should be revoked!!

Waiting for more than 1 hour for the Doctor!

Worst Doctor in the US!We had an appointment at 9:45am, got there at 9:35am. They call us to go to the room around 9:45, wait there until 10:30 and still the Doctor didn't appear.What kind of Doctor is this? He thinks his time is only precious? Why they are making appointments?I had to take 1.5 hrs to go there with my husband.He didn't give me an apology. Couldn't see his face that day.DON'T GO THERE...JUST WAIST OF TIME!

Worst Doctor I have ever seen in 44 years

Family doctor had concerns regarding several spots on my face & body. scheduled appt with this dr. My ENTIRE appt last 6 mins & 20 seconds (I timed it). NO female asst in room while being examined but had male student watch. Looked over body from approx 2 ft away, no special lighting to help view, no use of magnifying equipment, didnt even look at my face until I mentioned that was the main concern, lifted my hair, looked & said it was fine. Didnt even touch the area. He was more concerned about "the wrinkles on my face going south & I should consider Restyline". Stated I was fine, handed me my paper & a book on restyline & left the room. Again, entire visit was 6 mins. I was literally in shock that this was what my visit consisted of. The checkout receptionist asked me for my copay and my comment was "all for 6 mins of service" & I left. I highly suggest you find a different dr, if you are looking for a compassionate, understanding, someone who listens, but most of all someone who will exam you correctly & with detail especially when it comes to such a scary deadly disease. You will not get that here.

Needs to review the appointment process

Its very poor with no provision for existing patients to get an appointment for a specific problem.

Horrible

I don't know why I returned to this office so often. Every time, I waited over 30 minutes in the waiting room (once over an hour)and then another 30 in the exam room. The appointments never lasted for more than five. I found each cancerous spot myself and had to point them out to him after he finished his fly-by exam. The office staff is helpless and the billing office is inept. I'm finding a new doctor.

Excellent doctor, P.A. asst. and office staff. Father-in-law coming from South Carolina and has taken excellent care of him for over a year. We are very fortunate to have a staff and doctor so caring.

The worst doctor

I waited for more than an hour before being seen by his assistant for 5 mins and then again waited for 30 more mins for Dr sebastien to come in and give me a prescription which his assistant had written in front of me.The doctor was least interested in listening me my concerns and just w