Dr. Theodore Sgambati Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Sgambati?

Best doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Professional, thorough, knowledgeable and great bedside manner. Highly respected.

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Dr Sgambati is more interested in his tablet than his patient.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Dr sgambati is cranky and needs to retire, I don't appreciate the nasty remarks made about my 92 yr old mother when shes sick and admitted to the hospital

Posted on November 12th, 2014

Staff can be discourteous. Doctor helped me a lot and really seems to care.

Posted on October 13th, 2014

I am a new patient. The office is friendly and I didn't have to wait long. I thought the Doctor did an excellent job. I will continue to see Doctor Sgambati as I was very comfortable with the experience .

Posted on July 19th, 2014

went into Dr.Sgambati's office for a routine physical. I had done reasearch on some health issues I have been having before my visit. I have been experiencing symptons for some time now. The Dr. Seemed uninterested and distracted from the beginning. It was like running through a check list. I felt embarrassed and timid. This is not how a doctor should make you feel. I bought up my concerns to the Dr. And he gave me a one sentence response that my mother could of told me. This about a serious quality of life issue with my body and my digestive system. He made no referral or offer of a referral to any other specialists. I took notice that he did mot make eye contact with me once. This was the worst expierence I have had with a doctor. I am not one to complain. This to me was inexcusable. I left his office worse than when i went in. In laimens terms he pretty much gave me zero medical advice and totally ignored my questions and thoughts. Very upset with this medical "professional".

Posted on September 20th, 2011

when I got a lime decease DR. Sgambati diagnosed me without a blood test having a tuberculosis, lost a lot of time waiting for a negative test result, only when I was partially paralyzed, and came with my own diagnosis, i convinced them I did not have a TB. In this area the first test with high fever, even a headache should be a test for a lime decease.

Posted on July 14th, 2016