Dr. Theodore W Shively Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore W Shively?

The Best

The most compassionate and caring doctor that I've ever seen. Takes time to see and listen to you. I would recommend him to anyone.

So disappointed

Seen him a few times in a lot of pain and he walked out every time with no diagnosis. The woman who takes u back and draws blood is just plain mean! Dr. Is nice enough if u have nothing wrong with u!

Are you kidding.

Doesn't have good follow up .

Great physician!

My entire family have been patients of Dr. Shively for over 10 years. He is a great physician; dedicated, caring, and a great story teller! Sometimes it takes a while to be seen by Dr. Shively, but he spends a lot of time to go over your medical concerns, so he is definately worth the wait!!

Always the staff never the doctor

Love Dr. Shively, not fond of the accuracy of staff, gave me an appt on doctors day off, called in the wrong script, never got my last blood tests posted, been asking them to correct a medication that they have listed incorrectly in my chart for more than a year, staff will bruise you up drawing blood, still waiting for the check for fibromyalagia I wanted over a year ago, has electronic chart that is not working half the time, and when there are mistakes on it, good luck getting them changed.

Excellent Care

I first met Doctor Shively and he took excellent care of my mother who was confused. He is very patient and thorough.

Doctor Shively is wonderful. He is the first doctor I have ever met that listens to you and works to find the cause forthe symptoms. I refer everyone to his office. He treats my whole family

He was creepy, unprofessional and I would never errr go back. He didn't follow up with blood tests when I td him I had a fever and sore throat for a week. I ended up going to another dr. Who did take blood and it was strep throat and bronchitis. Very uneducated.

Caring doctor who does not turn to pills unnecessarily and is willing to work with his patients and to listen to their symptoms and concerns. Very easy to talk to.

Having lived in two different countries and multiple states, I never expierenced a better family doctor like Shively.

Best fo the Best in Novi

I have been a patient of three Family Practice Drs in the Novi area, the shift being caused by Insurance, not choice. Dr Shively is the best Dr I have seen in my 61 years. He is thourogh adn extrememly knowlegable. He alsways takes watever time is necessary to discuss your condition, the course of treatment and the why for each step. I have been seeing Dr Shively for 15 years now adn I highly recommend him to you as the best of the best.

Dr. Theodore W Shively is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.