Have you seen Dr. Theodore B Shybut?

Dr. Theo is GREAT!

I was very apprehensive about seeing an orthopedist. The pain in my shoulder was intense. Dr. Shybut and his office personnel were very caring and considerate. I felt at ease immediately. I would definitely recommend Dr. Theodore Shybut. He is thorough and knowledgeable.

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

After searching for doctors to treat my leg, I decided to choose Dr. Shybut as my sports medicine surgeon. I went in with a ruptured ACL and a torn medial meniscus. The surgery itself took longer than expected due to a special circumstance in my knee however Dr. Shybut continued to work past the 4 hour mark to make sure everything was done right in his power. He is great with his patients, the staff if very helpful, and he gives his patients the best opportunities to recover as best as they can. I highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking any kind of knee surgery. Although he may be younger, he is very knowledgable and helpful.

First Visit

I was very pleased with the promptness. I had X-rays and the doctor came in to see me and it was time for my appointment. In other words, they called me in before my appointment time. The Doctor took time to discuss my X-rays and reviewed the report from my doctor in my previous city. It was so reassuring to me to find such a wonderful doctor upon my move to Houston. He gave me an injection in my shoulder and assured me I should come back to see him in three to four months if I had pain.

Exceptional Service

Staff - Exceptional service from initial phone call through exiting building after my visit - Provided helpful map and detailed instructions prior to visit - *Everyone* was friendly, in a sincere not forced way (I'm hypersensitive regarding faux courtesy): the woman who directed me on the ground floor when I clearly looked lost; the woman who checked me in when the woman at the correct desk was busy; the man gently guiding me through my x-rays. Everyone. - Timely, never waited for more than a couple of minutes between steps even though I arrived rather early - Efficient but not rushed - Provided a letter from Dr. Shybut with links to reputable medical resources (nice because I am always skeptical of my own search results) Doctor Shybut - Good handshake and warm greeting - Timely, again <2 minute wait - Efficient but not rushed - Pleasant and attentive - Compassionate and shared experiences indicating he could personally relate to my injury and situation. Made me feel like he was taking my desires/goals into consideration with his recovery plan. - Indicated that I could come back in again before my race if I felt the need

On Time and On Target

Dr was on time. X-rays took 5 min using digital. Good physical exam to explore the pain issue. Good review and discussion of options and escalation order

Superb encounter

This physician was not only prompt and caring, but demonstrated exceptional expertise, assessment, evaluation and Tx. Most highly recommended by me !

I have been completely satisfied with my care from Dr. Shybut. I am thankful for his wisdom and expertise in helping me recover from severe shoulder pain due to a torn rotator cuff and separated long bicep tendon. I have comepletely recovered since my surgery.

My overall experience was great. I was very satisfied with everything. I would definitely recommend Dr. Shybut to other people. I'd be glad to. If I was to have any other accident I would surely go back to Dr. Shybut.

He spent a lot of time with me and really listened to my problem. He was a college athlete so I felt confident with him treatment plan for my sports injury.

TOTALLY AWESOME & CARIN DR.

Great Doctor

He is a very thorough and caring doctor. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needed a specialty as his.

Dr. Theodore B Shybut is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.