Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Skowronski
Dr. Theodore Skowronski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ambler, PA, with another office in Jenkintown, PA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Skowronski is affiliated with Abington Memorial Hospital and Abington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Skowronski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. "Ted" Skowronski was one of the very best Dr.'s at Abington Memorial Hospital & at his group practice in Jenkintown, Pa.I've never met a kinder, more thorough Dr. in my lifetime. He was my family Dr. for 26 years & solved some medical issues that many other Dr.'s wouldn't have ventured to explore.His passing to Heaven on 9/6/11 has been felt by many in the community. A Dr. like Dr. Ted is a "once in a lifetime treasure." We love you, Dr. Ted,& you will be greatly missed. We will take care of your family & give them the same love & respect you gave your patients. I look forward to seeing you again someday in Heaven :). God Bless!
Dr. Skowronski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Abington Memorial Hospital
45 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Theodore Skowronski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore Skowronski in this video.
Dr. Theodore Skowronski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ambler, PA.