Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore J Southgate
Dr. Theodore J Southgate, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Millville, NJ, with another office in Newark, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Southgate is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, Southside Hospital and University Hospital (UMDNJ). He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore J Southgate has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Theodore J Southgate has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Southgate is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Theodore J Southgate accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon OMNIA
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Theodore J Southgate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Millville, NJ.