Dr. Theodore Staahl Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Staahl?

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Does listen to your needs and why your there

Dr. Sarah's is a Consistently professional Caring and Gifted Surgeon

Posted on September 6th, 2015

My husband and I have been going to Dr. Starship for years. I am 51 and my husband is 64. People are complimenting us all of the time about our appearance. We look completely natural, fresh and youthful. I have had biotic, e-matrix and fillers. My husband has had lipo, under eye bag removal and fillers. We completely trust Dr Staahl. Give him a try.

Posted on March 21st, 2014

This doctor is all about applying decades of medical and surgical experience to his patients' wants and needs. He is a real surgeon and a real physician able to evaluate his patients with knowledge and wisdom through years of training and experience.

Awful!!

Posted on March 7th, 2012

They should have a 0 star...this is the worst surgeon in this area...possibly all of northern California...choose a facial surgeon exclusively for facial surgery and for other body parts why would you choose Dr Staahl... he was trained as ENT a million yrs ago and now does breast augmentations...not good!! I know from experience...chose him for surgery......BIG MISTAKE!

Posted on August 10th, 2011

IM NOT HAPPY WITH THIS DOCTOR AND WISHED I HAD RESEARCHED MORE BEFORE LETTING HIM CUT IN OT ME... IT WAS A WASTE OF CASH I WAS TOLD. HE WANTED THE MONEY UP FRONT CAUSE HE KNEW THAT HE DOESNT CARE AND WAS AFFRAID WAS NOT GOING TO GET PAID... I WOULD NOT RECOMEND HIM EVEN FOR FREE..."

Horrible Surgeon!

Posted on February 5th, 2011

Dr. Staahl ruined my nose! I was referred to him for deviated septum from breaking my nose. He was 1 of 2 on my insurance plan. I had breathing difficulties prior to him doing the surgery but far worse with horrible facial pain after he performed the so called repair work. Dr. Staahl took no responsibility for my pain, nasal collapse, CT scan facts and so on. This physician lacks skill, professionalism, communication and compassion. He is an Ear, Nose and Throat specialist who then went into cosmetic surgery...Check his credentials thouroughly on the cosmetic part. You may even want to think twice about non-invasive procedures also.

Lousy Doctor and his staff

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I am disappointed with the way this office conducts business. I was told the Red Light Treatment costs $400 which i paid before the treatment started. After one month of treatment, i barely saw any positive results on my face plus they tried to charge me an extra $40 after the treatment was over. They also slapped two missed appointment charges of $75 which both were cancelled over the phone. I am taking my complaint to the medical board. I've found out from his other patients this is something this office does all the time. Not a good professional ethic if you ask me.

Posted on October 6th, 2017