Have you seen Dr. Theodore I Steinman?

Best of The Best

I have PKD (Polycystic Kideny Disease). When my Creat level exceeded 2.0, I was told by my then nephrologist I would have to go on dialysis. This was not good news to me and I sought a second opinion. I found Dr Steinman and with his knowlege and caring he helped keep me off dialysis for 2 years until I had a kidney transplant. I can't say enough about Dr Steinman's gift for caring for his patients and his knowlege and understanding of kidney disease and treatment.

Dr Steinman is a very caring physician. He pays attention to what you have to say. Has been excellent in diagnosing a problem and treating it. You never feel rushed when you have an appointment with him. I would certainly recommend him to others.

Dr. Theodore I Steinman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brookline, MA.

Dr. Theodore I Steinman Is this you?