Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Theodore Wagner III
Dr. Theodore Wagner III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warsaw, IN, with other offices in Fort Wayne, IN and Kendallville, IN (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Wagner is affiliated with Van Wert County Hospital, Parkview Hospital Randallia and Dekalb Health. Dr. Wagner has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Theodore Wagner III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Theodore Wagner III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warsaw, IN.