Dr. Theodore Wu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Wu?

Doctor Wu's Surgical Skill Returns Excellent Vision

Posted on March 17th, 2017

After having experienced cataract surgery on both of my eyes, I can truthfully say that I am seeing better than ever. Although somewhat apprehensive about the surgery, Dr. Wu's skill and calm demeanor made the surgery go very well. I almost as good as I did over 50 years ago. Thank you, Dr. Wu.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Awesome experience with Dr. Wu & Staff!

Highly recommended

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Wu is encouraging, pleasant and reassuring in all encounters. He performed cataract surgery on both eyes with excellent results and I now have almost 20/20 vision, better than it's been in years. He makes sure you understand the process.

Good Doctor, Virgina Eye Institure is terrible

Posted on June 28th, 2014

I went to Dr. Wu based on the good reviews, I think he's a good Dr, but he is overworked and can't spend the time needed. I have multiple problem which makes reading difficult and the assistant that checked my vision didn't even examine me for reading vision, my script was the same as last year and I know it has changed. I had to pay $40.00 cash for this incompetent exam and don't trust it to pay out another $400 for a wrong lenses in my glasses. This is not the place to go if you want your vision checked.

Thorough, cautious and courteous

Posted on March 26th, 2014

A friend in Dr. Wu's office recommended him to me. My trust in him was well placed. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly, and most importantly, he took every precaution. My eyes were in good hands.

Posted on January 31st, 2014

My experience with Dr. Wu has been extremely pleasant. He is very patient, he explained every detail of the procedures I would receive and he answered all of my questins. He does not make me feel rushed or uncomfortable. After surgury, my sight is 20/20. I did not expect my vision to be this great after wearing glasses for more than 18 years.

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr. Wu is not intimidating at all. He is extremely easy to talk to and is very thorough in explaining any issues dealing with your eyes.

dr. wu

Posted on September 14th, 2012

he is extremely patient,kind and gentle. will take time to answer any question, goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable. My experience with Dr. Wu was excellent.

A thorough and professional specialist

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Dr. Wu explained my condition, my options, and possible consequences to me clearly and in language I could understand. He is pleasant, optimistic, and caring. I had had a previous cataract surgery with another doctor, but that was merely satisfactory. After Dr. Wu's surgery, my eye recovered to a quality of vision I had not enjoyed in 25 years.

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I like Dr Wu because I believe he genuinely cares. Unlike Dr. Wu, my former Eye Dr. never took the time to fully explain my ailment. I have only good things to say about Dr. Wu and his staff. I highly recommend him.

early id of problem

Posted on October 19th, 2009

He caught a problem on my first appointment with him which had been commented on by the previous doctor, but never mentioned to me and never followed up. Dr. Wu not only told me about the finding and its significance, but scheduled follow-up testing.

Posted on July 24th, 2017