Dr. Theodore Toerne Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Toerne?

Detailed and Thorough

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Dr. Toerne asked me all the right questions, quickly diagnosed my condition, and connected me with the proper specialists to provide the necessary care I needed. He's an enjoyable conversationalist and personable doctor who is interesting in your well being.

Dr. Toerne is the best!

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Absolutely adored Dr. Toerne! He was so sweet and kind and explained everything and assured me that I will be okay. He made me feel comfortable and even personally brought me apple juice to help ease my upset pregnancy stomach. He also wrote me a detailed list of a diet I should follow. I wish he had an office out of the ER so he can be my general doctor. Highly recommend :)!

Posted on July 4th, 2015