Dr. Theodore Uroskie Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Uroskie?

Accomplished Plastic Surgeon

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Knowledgeable, kind and a great plastic surgeon. He came highly recommended as a breast reconstruction specialist by my general surgeon. I chose him after consultations with 2 other plastic surgeons and I'm very pleased I did.

Can't recommend

Posted on September 9th, 2013

The doctor was supposed to be good, but I think he cut corners and could have given me more information. Sometimes he seemed rushed. His office staff was the pits. They just seem to want to get through with you. They are not always pleasant and can be demeaning. Don't expect a lot of warm and fuzzy's here. Made me wonder if they liked my money more than me.

Very disappointed

Posted on April 13th, 2013

Have great concerns over the doctors' lack of documentation, circumventing medical office procedures, and not researching all medically available information before making a medical decision. Doesn't care for questions either. Sad because he is supposedly very good at what he does.

Posted on June 7th, 2017