Dr. Theodore Witter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodore Witter?

The best DOC ever...

Posted on May 12th, 2016

I love my doctor!

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Horrible staff and doctor. I was told all my test were negative and I knew that wasn't true because I spoke to the lab. When I went to the office to get copies of my results the nurses were like um um well wait for a few min. then one women came out and said your pap result isn't done (over a month and a half) also my mamo report was abnormal and they called me 3 months later to tell me that. I said why didn't the doctor call me with an abnormal report and why are you calling me 3 months later? She said the doctor is too busy and we can't call everyone. Well if you value your health don't go to this doctor!!!

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Excellent manners, makes you very comfortable and explains everything so you understand what is going on

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Dr. Witter is my doctor and I made sure my daughters went to see him. They love him! He is a wonderful doctor and actually LISTENS. From my experience, he is great with different age groups.

Teacher

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Was considering until I hard he is his daughter's gynecologist. Enough said!

Dr. Witter is an exceptional doctor!

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I am a 40-something women and have had a few Ob/Gyn in my time, but once I found Dr. Witter approx 7 yrs ago I have been very happy with his care. His staff is very good and sympathetic to your needs. Everyone in his office is very helpful and caring! Wouldn't change him for the world!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

What a great OB/GYN, I recommend him to all my friends. I trust this doctor 100%, he listens to my concerns and addresses them immediately. I never feel rushed during my appointments and his staff is so kind. I feel involved in decision making and understand whatever instructions I am given to follow. My follow-up appointment was within two weeks. If you want a good doctor with experience, this is the doctor to see.

Posted on March 13th, 2017