Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore S Wright Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Showing 5 of 8
Truly excellent! He runs a walk-in clinic at (4757 W. Montrose Avenue, Chicago, IL) that is open 8a-8p M-F and 8a-1p on Sat. I have seen him on a monthly basis for roughly 3 years. If I had to describe him with one-word: DEVOTED. My work schedule is ever-changing (including occasional overnight hours) so my visits have varied from early morning-to-mid afternoon-to-late evening and, over time, I have visited him on everyday of the week (including Saturday). Amazingly, he has always been available. Never once have I had to see a "fill-in" MD, etc. Furthermore, I've never waited more than 20 minutes to see him and usually see him within the first 10 min after arriving. His friendly and multi-lingual staff (English, Spanish, Polish speaking nurses on-staff at all-times), convenient hours, and easily accessible location are only surpassed by his confident and reassuring bedside manner, personable and comforting nature, genuinely attentive conservation, and copious medical knowledge. I can't say enough great things! Highly recommended!
37 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Theodore S Wright Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Montrose Medical Group Llc, 4757 W Montrose Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Theodore S Wright Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.