Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore G Zaleski has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Just want to say how obvious it is that the only good comments here, come from someone who either works for him, is in his family, or from himself. This madman's office gave me a flat out NO when I asked for a copy of my knee scans or x-rays.........I even offered to pay for them. His personality is the opposite of what a doctor should be, and I found him callous, sarcastic, and rude.
Dr Zaleski has to be the most uncaring unprofessional and rudest doctors I have ever encountered. I am a medical professional myself and was appalled by his terrible bedside manner. He treated me like a burden rather than a patient. I cannot believe he has been able to get away with treating his patients so terribly. His office is also very congested and equipment and materials are old and opened which is not very sanitary. His exam rooms are dirty and dusty and his staff is also not very friendly. If your looking for a orthopedic doctor stay away from this one!!
Please please please save yourself the nightmare of this pompous arrogant excuse of a surgeon. He has created a bigger problem for me than I began with. His obnoxious attitude is overwhelming. Unfortunately his staff members are no better. He doesn't deserve even one star but apparently I can't leave no stars
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. There is absolutely no bedside manner, courtesy, or concern. After having surgery, I am worse than ever. I should have been up and about by this point instead I'm searching for another doctor to help rectify a bad procedure. I hope others will read his reviews before going to him. His license should be revoked. After 30 plus years in this field he should be able to perform minor procedures. Please pass this information on so any of your friends and family do not go through what I have gone through and many others before me.
44 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Theodore G Zaleski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTheodore George Zaleski Md, 212 Jack Martin Blvd, Brick, NJ
Dr. Theodore G Zaleski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.