Dr. Theodoros I Voloyiannis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Theodoros I Voloyiannis?

Dr. V is such a candid person and care for his patients. I couldn't be more greatful to have such a great physician caring for my mother. Thank you Dr. V!

Dr. V is one of the most kind and compassionate doctors I have ever been to. He is and expert in his field but takes the time with each patient. He is a rarity in the medical field with brilliance in his field but compassion for humanity and extreme courtesy.

Saved my life!

His open mind and new approach saved me a much worse surgery. Thanks a million.

Great surgeon

I owe my life to Dr. Voloyiannis he saved my life 2 in the past 2 years. Two days before my 40th birthday I ended up in the ER at SE Memorial & lil did I know that was about to be told that I had Stage IV Colon Cancer I was in tears and so scarred but once I met him I knew I was in good hands. I thank God every day for putting him in my path. He is a loving, caring Dr. he takes the time to listen to you he treats you like family not just a patient. I am eternally grateful to him. There are no words to express how grateful I am to him. I really recommend him. His Assistant is also very kind she makes u feel very comfortable as well what can I say his entire staff is Awesome.

Pastor and Educator

He is so caring and thorough - He saved my 91 year old Mother's life when he found colon cancer when she had been admitted to the hospital for a fall. Our entire family fell in love with his attentiveness to her and her problems. We are all scheduling our colonoscopy with him soon.

Best Doctor in Houston

This is simply out the best doctor I have ever been lucky enough to come across. He is a surgeon like no other and as caring as they come. After hearing so many horror stories about resection surgery, I was so nervous about mine. But this doctor saved my life in so may ways and for that I am forever grateful. One year later, I have never felt better and the recovery time was so unbelievably quick nobody could believe I had the surgery I did. If you cannot tell, I refer anyone I know with these problems to him.

Excellent doctor

After having a routine colonoscopy and being diagnosed with colon cancer I was referred to Dr. Voloyiannis for surgery. My first visit with him was a little scary but also comforting. I knew I was in good hands. Before I left his office that afternoon I knew my treatment plan. My recovery from surgery was quick, and practically pain free. As a registered nurse, I have witnessed many, many patients recovering from this type of surgery and I have to say that I was amazed at my ability to get back to my normal activities as quickly as I did. If you are looking for an excellent surgeon who is professional and treats his patients with the greatest of care then Dr Voloyiannis is the one for you. Be prepared to follow his directions and you will be well taken care of!

Patient

Dr. Voloyiannis gave me my life back after seeing many gastroenterologists and colorectal surgeons in Houston. He treated me like a human being and listened to me unlike the other specialists I saw for 3 years. I am in my 20's and I am able to exercise again and enjoy my life with my son again. I am thankful to God that I found him.

The Very Best

Dr. Voloyiannis not only saved me from cancer but he also saved me from having a permanent colostomy bag. I thank GOD everyday for helping find such a great doctor. I owe my life to Dr. Voloyiannis and he has also become a great friend.

Best colon surgeon I know

Dr. Voloyannis removed 1/2 of my husbands colon and from the first visit we both felt like he was in the best hands ever. The doctors state of the art surgery was incredible. It has amazed other doctors that have seen my husband.